May 26, 2010

TAG...TAG~~

Tag ni copy paste dari Azam. Thx azam coz bagi sy copy n paste... Sonok gak jawab dalam bi nie...sory kalau tunggang langgang... buat tak tau jerlah yer~ngeeee




3 names in your message inbox
Ninie

Bihah
Alya

your main ringtone
chocolate love by Girls Generation..  (I got you babe.. I call I call it chocolate love...Narewa he....ngee)


what u did at 12 last nite

Watching muvie at lappy with my brother n my uncle


who was the last person you went out with?where?
With my lovely bro. Mines..erk!


the colour of t-shirt you're wearing now
orange shirt...orange..orange...


the last thing you did
Give susu to baby mika



the colour of your bedroom.
white in color

how much money in your wallet now?
Im not working even now in holiday.lazy!! so, i juz have only RM4 in my wallet :)

how's life?
So far so good. Having great time at kampung with baby...next week the day of lazyness will start back~

your favourite song
Ku Ada Kamu-Adira af8..could i add more??ngeeee

what will you do next weekend
Dun noe...still planning~

when was the last time you see your mum?
 last sunday...waaaa~~ :(

where is she now?
at KL...working~im at kampung. n9~~

when was the last time you talk to your parents?
An hour ago..my father kol me to talk to my brothers.

who is the last person that talked with you last night?
My brother

she last surprise you got?
not mybe

last thing you borrowed from your friend?
i dun borrow anything.

Who is your bf/gf/husband/wife?
NO COMMENTS

what do you feel right now?
Confuse, tired and crazy..ngeee

wanna share with who?
with my lovely alya..but she's buzy i think..

who know your secret?
Sumone~

they keep your secrect?
yeah!!very much..i trust that person much..

are you angry with someone?
nope

what do you order at Mc'D?
Spicy chicken mcdeluxe and mcflurry oreo!!!!!!

The last time you feel so sad?
Tuesday 25 May 2010.


Kalau Minat, bleylah copy paste kat blog korang, but bagi tau sy tau~ngeeee~~lalalala

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...